Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Some Shops To Visit On Etsy!

www.kerijoy.etsy.com.
That's the shop where you will find that adorable mermaid, and two others right now! Plus, many other "wall hangers!" These are the most wonderful creations, and the cutest things made of polymer clay that I have ever seen! They're all "dancers" that go on your wall, in varying themes. I just love them! How creative an idea this is-check them all out and get one before they're all sold for the Christmas season!





















www.Valleycreations.etsy.com
Here is another Etsy shop I highly recommend for shopping now or for Christmas! You can get jewelry there or even clay canes! If you like claying, but are not so good at canes, just buy one here and turn into jewelry yourself-how much fun is that?! Or, just buy jewelry, as in the pix above of this sweet necklace.


Please don't forget my shops: www.plumuniqprettiesplus.etsy.com
www.grandmaspillowsplus.etsy.com
THANKS for looking at our shops!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pam,

    Thanks so much for featuring me this week! That's really exciting! I really enjoy reading your blog.

    I'm tagging you! If you would like to participate, please create a blog post listing 7 random facts about yourself most people might not know. When you're finished, please tag 7 people yourself you would like to learn more about.

    Check out my blog, http://confessionsofacraftymom.blogspot.com for more info!

    Hugs,
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete